I kick started my series of workshops for Spring this week and my students worked on a delicate hand-embroidered bracelet. I had selected a wide range of colours among the collection of Toho Beads (a famous Japanese brand manufacturing glass beads of high quality) and each participant could select their very own colour combination. It was a beautiful day from many point of views: great company, relaxing atmosphere and good food to end up the workshop. What else to ask for?
I also unveiled my Easter 2014 decoration theme - you may have seen a few sneak peeks here and there over the past few weeks. I chose to work with a subtle color palette this year and only add a few key elements: the honeycombs hanging from the ceiling, the rabbit night-lights, the DIY golden branch, the frame and of course the eggs!
I have added a list at the bottom of this post with links & source to shop the items I have used for this styling, check it out - leave your comment/ inquiries in the comment section if you have any. Enjoy!
No better meal than one cooked with friendly people at home!
Where to shop?
* Honeycombs: from WRAPPLE in Shibuya Parco and also available online at BCBasics
* Rabbit night-lights: again online on BCBasics or in Tokyo at Bonton Daikanyama
* Silver frame with rabbit illustration: both from IKEA. I have customised the frame with masking tape to suit the theme colours (I do this all the time!)
* Cookie jars: from Today's Special in Jiyugaoka (western suburb of Tokyo)
* Paper cups & paper doilies from WRAPPLE (see link above)
* Mini ceramic rabbits & hen, plates & mousse au chocolat cups from Natural Kitchen in Jiyugaoka
* Handmade jewellery box: amazing range available at BOX&NEEDLE in Futako-Tamagawa. I highly recommend their workshops, I made this box myself last year at one of them.
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you are in Tokyo and would like to join my workshops, there are two more coming up in May 2014 (online booking only - limited seats available). Book your spot today! click HERE.