You may have noticed some funny hashtag on my personal Facebook page or Twitter or Instagram recently... I have decided to join the Photo a Day Challenge by Fat Mum Slim this month.
Chantelle publishes a list of prompt every month and all you have to do is take a picture each day following it, then share it with others. I posted below the list for the month of October together with my photos to date. I have missed a few days already, but how fun it is! I recommend you to print the list and put it in front of your desk...
Daily prompts for October 2012 - by Fat Mum Slim
1. Where I stood - With my son, waiting for the bus after school
4. What you read - Currently laying on my bedside table... but I am much too tired to read in the evening!
7. Light - Outside on my porch at night, an Ikea lantern.
8. Angle - My favorite piece of teak furniture in the house
9. Red - My favorite Stella Cadente red jacket with an embroidery I added 10 years ago. Here is my trademark I believe :-)
11. Something close-up - Party supplies I am working with at the moment
12. On my table - Mini Me dolls waiting for a photo shoot
14. Makes me laugh - Watching my kids play remind me of my childhood = good memories
I am looking forward to the upcoming prompts - especially day 28 Looking Back. Will you join me next month?