Here are the rules:
1. Publish the rules
2. Add your photo and 11 facts about yourself. First things that come to mind.
3. Answer the questions from the original post
4. Tag 11 bloggers
5. Inform them that they have been tagged of course!
The French and English versions of this game differing slightly*, I will adapt it to my liking :-)
* the French version requests to add 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers which is a lot of work! It also requests you to reply to 11 questions by the blogger; since my friend Rosy's 11 questions are quite funny I shall comply.
1. I am a sweet tooth and hate the word 'diet' (how can we talk about diet when so many people are starving?)
2. I finally found peace after getting married and having kids. They keep me grounded.
3. I left my corporate job 5 years ago and I keep looking back and wonder: should I get a new job? Is it a good thing? Working from home is super challenging.
4. Being a mum is the most difficult job ever. I wish to have more humor & patience.
5. I am a maniac when it comes to my bed/ house. I can't work in a mess. Go figure.
6. I am a workaholic.
7. I am NOT a party queen. But I like planning parties!
8. I had my first passport at age 15 and never stopped traveling ever since.
9. I grew up in a tiny village with 99 other people only. (Do you believe me?)
10. I am NOT coordinated and can't follow the simplest aerobic or dance steps.
11. I am moving to Japan next month.
11 questions from Rosy (I hope my translation doesn't suck!):
1. What are you after in life?
Very good question. I guess I am after a well-balanced, fulfilled life. I would love to leave something behind me that the next generation can enjoy. Let's see what I will come up with...
2. Have you been hiding to eat?
Of course! Ever since I was young I guess... Every time there is Nutella at home, I manage to sneak in the kitchen and have 1 or 2 spoons (or more)(while not letting my kids eat too much of it)(bad me).
3. What would you change if you could?
Mmmm... At my level, I would love to improve my character. Be more patient, understanding and never shout or swear. I need a coach, NOW!
4. Is there something you know you should do but you have been postponing for months or even years?
There is a very important thing I MUST do and I have been postponing it for nearly 10 years: to save for my retirement, invest and plan for the future. Buy a property as well. I have shaken myself last night and promised to do something by the end of the year. Time is passing by so fast once you have kids!
58.7kg last time I checked. I am not obsessed about my weight although I have been for many years. My body is all about curves which isn't too bad I think (now). Ideally I would like to be closer to 55kg.
6. Is there something that you bought impulsively? how much did you spend?
I am not a big shopper. I am quite the opposite in fact which often leads me to postpone buys (small or big) for ever. I haven't been on a shopping spree for months. (You can believe me)(maybe it shows a bit)
7. Have you found your style when it comes to clothes? How would you describe it?
I believe I am close to find it (bohemian chic?), but I don't seem to make time for shopping so it's delaying the process. I will rely on my personal shopper from now on ;-)
8. What do you hate most doing in life?
Dinner time with kids. I hate forcing them to finish (or just even eat their plates/ vegetables). It almost always ends in cries and it takes so long... I wish they would eat everything without a complain.
9. Did you have to fight for something in your life? what was it? did you win?
Not really. I have been blessed ever since I was born.
10. Who do you love?
My husband and kids of course. Then all the members of my family. My friends as well!
Who wants to be loved?
11. How many hours per week are you spending looking after your hair?
The minimum: 20 to 30 mins perhaps?
I would love Ann of Beautiful Revelry, Renee of Luminoso Blu, Sandy of Cookie Cutter, Kaho of Chuzai Living, Peggy of Paul & Paula, Mariella of Hollywood Road, Pooja of Notabilia, Renee of About a Bugg, Katrina of KatrinaAlana, Nina of Stylizimo and Liz of Unreliable Narrators to participate. And there is one more person I would love to hear about: Fenny of F4fabulous!
No pressure though if you are not into this...
If I tag you, you can choose to respond to the 11 questions above or if you prefer, stick to the 11 ones below as seen on Around My Table:
1. Biggest achievement?
2. Favorite song?
3. Favorite dish?
4. Can't live without...
5. I am afraid of...
6. Favorite film
7. 3 wishes...
8. I like about myself...
9. In 10 years I would like to...
10. Best holiday destination?
11. Biggest dream?
I am looking forward to reading your posts ladies, don't forget to let me know whenever you've done it!